1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

I want a wing suit

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Om, 6 Jan 2009.

1. Om

Om DragonWolf

2. Om

Om DragonWolf

would you still be my friend if I wet my wingsuit?

I'm trying to talk troy into doing the wind tunnel training they offer near Fort Bragg for paratroopers and the public. He says it's too far of a drive for two minutes of tunnel time per person. :(

3. symen

symen DragonWolf

I'm afraid of high places. I wasn't always, it happened when I tried rock climbing. I got a little way up the cliff, and happened to look down. I saw how far away the ground was, and got really scared and dizzy. It's a good thing that I had a safety rope, because I lost my grip. My spotter asked what had happened, and when I told him, his response was, "But you were only like six feet off the ground!" It worked out okay in the end, though; he preferred climbing, and I was much more comfortable spotting. :p

So, if you need someone to spot you from below, I'm your man. :D

4. Wouldn't that make it a water wing suit?

5. Om

Om DragonWolf

Symen, I trust you. Catch!!!

Scotty, hmm...good point. On the bright side that allows us yet another option. By land, by air, by sea...maybe we could pay for helicopter costs by delivering packages for the U.S. mail.

6. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    If you goto tenn again...they have the wind tunnels also , otto and family did it 2 years ago.

7. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    That
    Is
    Crazy!

I want one.

8. I think I saw my name on that road!