1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Im Back!

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Mattallica77, 9 Feb 2002.

1. Metallica77
    bruce247@hotmail.com

Light Capper, Light Defence (flexable)
    Clans: CDL

I have never felt at home in anywere else! When T2 would not work for me on my PC i got very angry with it, and vouged i would not play :p But ALAS it works, so i would like to try and pick up where i left off.

I have talked to GreatDane and Manitou, and it looks like there is a posision open for a capper on the 12 man team! I would like to try out for this, i have been away from T2 awile so i do not know any routs, but i learn fast. If I could get in touch with Schrick that would be great! Thanks!

Metallica77

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Another Old School CDL here! Met has been a screaming hot dueler since I have known him. Truly one of the best in T1. I am sure he can offer some l33t skillz there in T2 also!

Good to see you, bro!

Mani

3. Thanx

Im not quite the fluent speaker like my sister is, but thanx.

Metallica77:D

4. Doomhawk

Doomhawk Council of Elders<BR>UberPigeon Elder DragonWolf

Mettalica = r33t

5. Shazbot!!! Good to see ya again in the Pubs :D

6. id be pleasd to have you on my team MET.i nead a capper that wont get distracted by 16 man stuff.see KO,SAF or HHG for capper routs as i dont know them..

7. So does this mean im in? Thanx Schrike!

8. Hey Schrike bro. I sent u an ICQ and u replied with "Glad to have you on the team" so does that mean it is official now? Am I CDL again? Just wondering.

9. NegKills

NegKills Guest

Is this the same metallica that used to snipe my ass

10. The same indeed :p

How u been Neg?? Long time no see.