1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

I've seen deer get hit before but...

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Mijahu, 10 Jan 2005.

1. I've never seen anything like this. The driver must have been in some serious shock after this mess.

On my way back up to school the kid I was driving with and I were in a position to hit a deer pretty bad. Luckily it didn't freeze and ran off the road because we would have never been able to stop but it's hard to imagine how fast this guy would have had to be going :eek:.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING -- very very graphic and gorey -- WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    don't click the link if you don't think you can stomach it.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=777869

2. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

there is something extremely sick about that and at the same time midly amusing

3. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    :eek:

4. Holy crap. I think it is safe to say: That deer got gibbed.

5. That car will NEVER be the same.

EVER.

6. Heh... I've seen one deer come in like that...

7. Guy must have hit the poor thing at like 70mph. I hit a dear going a bit over 35, that wasn't pleasent but nothing close to this.

8. Ok, I was hungry. :eek:

9. OMG I would hate to be sitting in a car an have myself covered in blood and fur owwwww :| :ugh:

10. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

insta-

11. Wow. i have seen some nasty deer accidents (in my area, we have a massive overpopulation issue, and a lot of highways without fences to keep them off) but i have NEVER seen a car like that before. BTW, that car is completely totaled, and i REALLY hope that poor driver is ok, i can see some serious injuries from glass/bone shards in that situation. *shudders* That is definately a bad one. basically, that is what happens to the deer when one of our semis hits a deer on the highway. All that is left is a small pile of gib an a very, very large smeer across the road.

12. Well, I can imagine something like that from a semi but not so much from a simple SUV.

13. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    That's so wrong ...did they people in the car die? :eek: