1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

jacknthebox-if you know me

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by jacknthebox, 14 Jul 2002.

1. well for anyone that knows me from tribes, here is my ICQ #

ive only been gone, for how long? oh 2 years or so, haha

if anyone knows MK (Mirroed Knight), or GTO give this to them, thx
    or anyone else i am forgetting

moss, mani, harpoon, bigred, just tell all the old schoolerz

thx

2. Om

Om DragonWolf

I know mirrored knight. he helped me with rockets in T1. I haven't spoken to him in a very long time.

3. Well.. DUH. :)

4. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    :hi: Im remember you also Jack

5. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

sup sup man?

Long time no see... you back for good? You playin T2?? Look us up man!

6. wtf, who da fux are you? :p

7. He was a dude that I was actually kind to in the Pubs :D bakc in my T1 dayz :D

Asmo was just another one of thoses looser snipers who couldnt duel and wussed out on Tribes :D j/k miss ya :(

Cheers KO :D

8. jack, stickman, mk, mj, queen, sexykiller, beef, vindicator, and many others i remember on my late night escapades in t1

9. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Ah brew ah screw and off with you huh? I see how you are. :D

10. I remember dueling you all the time in DuH server. :]

11. Yup-yup. I remember ya.

(and I actually still have you on ICQ even from way back when...)

But in those days of IX I was "Sterling"

Glad to hear from you.

~PM~

12. is this thing on?

HEY!
    I haven't posted here since... a very long time ago.
    I heard my name made an appearance here, so I had to come check it out. I see it is even in red! How cool.
    If you hadn't noticed, I don't play any games these days. I have a hard time finding enough time to check my email. Been keeping plenty busy.

I quick scanned through the messages, and I see lots of familiar names. "HI!" to all of you that know me, or wanted to know me, or don't want to know me, or... whatever.

I'm still at tribes@thisplacehere.com if you ever want to drop me a line. Thanks for the visit. Bye!

13. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    :hi: Big Red

14. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

HEY! Great to see you still kicking, BR! Man, been sometime. You always gave us a home in IX, man! Thanks, and make yourself welcome here with the CDL!

15. Whoa. Hey guys.

Too late for me to say thanks for responding?! lol. But seriously, awesome to hear from everyone - all those feels, ya know

Hope everyone is doing well.

Btw @Manitou I think I saw my CDL shirt in a box somewhere... the one from 2001? 2002? again, lol

-jack

Tbeast likes this.