1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

JKII: academy

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Ingwë, 8 Sep 2003.

1. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

I played the demo and found the game to be disappointingly similar to JKII: outcast since most of the things in the new one are just crappier versions of what was already moded for the 1st one (except for the different lightsaber stances, which in my opinion suck anyway since they are all just random slashing). Maybe I'm being to harsh on it for it just being a demo, but the game seems like Lucas arts took the 1st game and just slapped in a few extra features that have already been made by fans and then called it a brand new game. Here is the link to the demo (right click and "save target as"): http://my.ign.com/my/sb?action=doDwn&method=nrm&dwnId=574368&network=99&q=f

2. I loved the dual bladed saber, you cna pull some sweet moves with that thing.

3. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

My computer must be smoking something awful good. I've downloaded the demo twice now and all the file dose is ask me to enter my email address for some drawing, then opens an explorer window of my desktop.

4. I dont think my computer is smoking anything, however, I dont know what kind of crap your computer has been smoking...

5. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Heh, I played it. I sort of like the new moves associated with the saberstaff. In the short time I've played it, I've managed to go totally to the dark side. All my force powers are of the Force Grip and Force Lightning. Screw that Pushing and Mind Trick crap! I wanna crush my enemies in my fist, then take over the Jedi Academy and kill Luke, pansy that he is.

6. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

I take back what I said before, I just found out how to do these kick ass moves with all the weapons. I have heard that a gold version of the game is going around through IRC and such, if anyone can find it, hook me up.