1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Jumpgate Evolution

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Rax Nahali, 10 Jan 2008.

1. I tried the original game out....8 yrs ago? Had no idea what was going on. Left it behind.
    I see they are getting into beta in the coming year. Anyone interested in giving it a go?

2. post a link so i can check it out and decide

3. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    I went ahead and applied for the beta for this.

http://www.jumpgateevolution.com

If it is like EVE without the crackpipe I will be in. I don't want to have a degree in Mathematics to enjoy a game and 3 accounts to sustain myself :rofl:

4. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

They have a guild beta sign-up too. I will place us in that if you haven't already, Hamma.

5. Hamma

Officer
    I was going to but it required e-mail addresses for all the team members. If anyone here has signed up already or wants to signup post your email here and I will do a guild app :D

6. Manitou

7. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Game does look good, fleet battles without the glaring lopsided-ness of EVE if you go up against people that've been acquiring skillpoints/isk for years..

If any MMOFPS combined combat with the territorial grab of EVE (not the seasaw battles of planetside) it would make for a very interesting game..

This should be one to watch..

8. Asp

Last edited: 28 May 2009
  9. Manitou

Good grief...that multi-monitor support is incredible. :eek:

10. Rane

Rane DragonWolf

Signed up!

11. Hamma

Officer
    lol that monitor support is sweet

If it's EVE w/o teh crackpipe I will be playing for years to come :rawr:

12. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

13. Manitou

Hamma, you get that guild sign-up done for this game? (I asked this in irc as well...hehe)

14. I'm signed up but sux its been delayed more. I was looking forward to playing this over the summer.

rsjerald@mindspring.com

15. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

16. Hamma

Officer
    I went ahead and registered the emails I had if anyone else wants in just post your address looks like I can add more :D I think it sends an e-mail to those who I have entered into the guild app so be sure to check it.

17. Hamma

Officer
    hmm strange it doesn't seem to send an e-mail it looks like you have to register individually then you get tied to the guild.

You can signup here:

http://us.jumpgateevolution.com/beta/questionnaire

Be sure to use the e-mail you posted here! :D

18. Asp

Officer
    How do you link your account to the clan sign up? I registered for the beta before sending you my email address..

that link is for the beta signup yes?