1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Krazy Kramer the Cracker!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by KickedOut, 20 Nov 2006.

1. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

hahahahahahah wow Cosmo is a racist

2. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

Say it ain't so Cosmo! Say it ain't so!

3. Brokentusk

Brokentusk DragonWolf

Blaming the booze and checking into rehab in 3....2....

4. Om

Om DragonWolf

I heard he was mercilessly heckled during a set and over-reacted. If you poke it with a stick hard enough and long enough, it's going to try to bite you.

Of course the people who were poking him...where the hell are their names? I want to see them dragged out and flogged, too!

I hate it when someone abuses another human being and then punishes that human being for reacting. pet peeve. Not saying what hte man shouted back was right...just bad circumstance all around.

5. i Totally Agree Queenie! Its getting real OLD people trying to goat others to extremes just for news!

6. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    News isn't news anymore it's all about drama and ratings :(

7. Ground Chuk

Ground Chuk BANNED

Kinda like when kids tease, say a dog, enough that the dog eventually bites back. Bad dog. Kill the dog.

There are generally two side to a story. In the case of a dog, it isn't human, so it must be wrong.

In this case, I don't know, not enough info. But I have a feeling those in the audience were having fun heckling until the dog bit back.

8. rofl, poor Kramer, at least he apologized though....