1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Lightning Fast Willie Poke

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by DonkeySmiler, 14 Jul 2006.

1. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

[​IMG]

Not sure if anyone is already familiar with good ol' mr. Poke from the defunct wholovesbrew.com, but he has arisen anew through the goliath that is myspace.com.

You can check out some of Poke's infamous prank phone calls at:
    http://www.myspace.com/williepoke

Be sure to add him as a friend and he would also really appreciate it if you made a bulliten in his honor spreading the good word of poke.

*note - I am pretty sure all of the pranks have a curse word here or there, so nsfw. Due to all the recent events I thought we all needed a good laugh.... It takes alot to make me laugh, but for some reason I burst out laughing everytime I hear the pranks *shrug* I might just be wierd like that.

Last edited: 14 Jul 2006
  2. Om

Om DragonWolf

Awww...you're so sweet to think of us like this. <3

3. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

lol I don't know if linking willie poke threatening to sue taco bell for not putting meat in his tacos is deserving of such praise, but I'll take it :thumbsup: :D