1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Limited ship waitlist

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by NuclearMessiah, 4 Nov 2013.

1. has sailed :(

Offical word from CIG

Cloud Impe
    Cloud Imperium Games (Cloud Imperium Games)
    Nov 04 16:15 (CST)

Hello!

The waiting list for limited ships has been closed. We'll be offering some of the limited ships for sale in the coming weeks before November 26th. Keep your eye on Comm-Link for more details!

Best,
    Alexis
    Cloud Imperium Games

UnclearAsh
    UnclearAsh (aka: UnclearAsh)
    Nov 04 11:12 (CST)

Could I please be added to the waitlist for the Caterpillar?

2. I know via the RSI forums the I intend to wait for the Xi'an Scout ship. Sounds like it will be a fun ship to fly.

3. Email they sent me today...

Cloud Impe
    Cloud Imperium Games (Cloud Imperium Games)

Nov 04 16:10 (CST)

Hi there,
    Here is the waitlist info. - waitlists are now all closed as we have over 2000 tickets!
    Idris-Ps will be going on sale for a limited time on the 26th and in a limited number. We will release the time schedule soon.
    Idris-Ms and Vanduuls however are no longer available. We just haven't had anyone reclaim them in the past couple of months so we are going to let any reclaims that ever come in just not go back into circulation. The wait lists take up too much time in customer service for the one or two ships that may come in every six months.
    All other limited ships will be going on sale for one day before the 26th and we will also release that schedule - In which case I will close this ticket as we are closing out all waitlists this week.
    Best,
    Sandi

That means everything other than the Idris-M and Vanduul Scythe is free game on the 26th. It's time to get what you can while you can! :)

4. That wasn't exactly as publicised as I would have liked - I suppose if you'd already pledged you were the only people who got word of it...

5. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    If I read your original quote right Khorne, the Idris goes on sale the 26th and everything else (minus Idris-M, Scythe) the day before? 25th?

6. Yeah, I should be more specific about the date.... although I'm sure we'll hear plenty about it soon enough.

7. No the waitlist has never been publicly advertised, however it has been meantion several times across the RSI forums. And it had been publicly announced it would have been shut down much sooner for the same reason it is shut down now, taking to much time for the CS team.

Anyways be happy that we have full confirmation that almost all the ships will go back up for sale for 24 hours on the day before the 26th.

8. Also note that this sale does not mean this is the last time we will see any of these limited ships for sale, only that it is the last time those with LTI can get them with it.

9. Judging by how expensive the Constellation is outside of a pledge bundle, I can only imagine how much they'll want for an Idris :(

Last edited: 6 Nov 2013
  10. It comes in at $1000 by itself.

11. So during my travels in the Subscriber Den I gleened that there is going to be 2 surprises during the sales at the end of the month. wish I had more money for any potential awesome ships ;(

12. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    For the life of me I can't remember what it is that either scrub or Guggles said about the 26th, but it sounded like it was likely what one of the surprises was going to be. Otherwise it'll likely be one or two of the alien ships released maybe?

13. Thats what I am thinking also on the 15th they will annouce the sale schedule for the week leading up to the 26th.

Last edited: 8 Nov 2013
  14. It wasn't me, I was to giddy from buying a connie.

15. portal release possibly