1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

manis daughter

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by DieFast, 20 Mar 2002.

1. hey this is ashley manis daughter look i dont want to be discussed anymore in this okay just wanted to make that perfectly clear since none of u seem to get the picture when malone told u to leave me out yalls conversations okay well have a nice day bye bye
    ashley
    aka
    lucky:D

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Since I am the boss in this family, I will say whether anyone talks about you or not. There has been nothing but respectful speech and compliments and typically that is acceptable.

:)

Disregard my "bigger than her britches" daughter... meanwhile I am on my way to her room to ground her until she is 72 years old... ;)

Manitou
    "The Dad"

3. Malone

Malone Official Cow

One :( :mal:

:rolleyes:

OH DAD!!!!!!!

4. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    q'z0wned

We will respect your wishes :)

5. i have a say in if i want people to talk about me i dont care if they were good comments to and malone where have u been how come u dont get on aol ne more well ne wayz i am fixin to go to bed so dad u need to be nice to me becuase one day u will regret all those mean things u said when i move out and dont pretend to be happy on that day either becuase i know u will miss my beatiful intelligent self well bye bye malone get on aol sometime
    luv
    ashley

aka
    lucky

6. Malone

Malone Official Cow

w00t, she remembers me. Sorry for not being on AOL alot lately, between work and um....these meanies at CDL I havent alot of time.

Anyways, gtg play in irc, l8r!

7. :love:

*sigh*

If only I didn't like men, I too could try to be a Tou. Gayzer Tou, nice ring.

Well my beautiful maiden, it was not meant to be. My heart bleed that all I have to leave you to is the :mal:. *sigh* Good luck, you'll need it.

:gayzer:

p.s. You piolet a shrike goot? Yo pa need some air support. HEY! You and Mal could be shrike buddies....you'd get to do stuff together all the time and you'd be a few hundred meters apart for most of the match, makes you and Mani happy :D

8. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

Who's Manis?

9. hey guys
    me and malone are only friends lol just like me and asmo are only friends lol well i am fixin to go to walmart with my mom so i will talk to yall guys later bye bye
    ashley
    aka lucky

10. :scared:

Walmart is an evil place, everytime my wife goes their she spends way too much money :|

11. Om

Om DragonWolf

Just don't let her get a membership to Sam's club.

Go to Sam's for a gallon of milk, come home with all new livingroom furniture. Oops.

12. i dont like to go to walmart either its generic i dont ever buy their clothes i just go there to see roni he works there so well i will talk to u guys later bye bye
    ashley

aka
    lucky

13. Yeah...I used to buy my jeans at Structure....$50 or $60 bucks a pop.....then i realized I didn't really care all that much about where my cloths came from and started buying the $20 levis at Kohls....they last longer too. :p

Sky, we try to avoid Sam's Club. You want a block of cheese you got to buy 5lbs :D But its a fun store, good prices but you can't get anything under $10 cause of the size, so you always wind up spending a fortune. :|

14. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    My work jeans i buy at Walmart , they will be no good in about 6 months so why waste good money on work :D

15. yall are funny i just am very picky about my jeans and i dont like generic things and i use all named brand stuff i like dont like that stuff becuase i am very preppy and i have a certian standard that i have to uphold at highschool if i wore walmart jeans then my friends would be all like u arnt popular no more.

luv
    ashley
    aka
    lucky

16. Om

Om DragonWolf

Friends see you for more than your clothes.

17. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Well ,

I Have work clothes and going out clothes and yes like Half says , Your real friends will love you no matter what

18. Master

Master "First Ten" Club Member

I wear all Polo and still have no friends - whats this mean?

Nevermind - I think I figured it out - I am an arsehole..

19. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :huh: