1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

More evidence...

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by ORANGE, 11 Oct 2005.

1. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

I run stuff on you all every time you log onto this forum.

3. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

I demand more dancing midget videos!

4. I think all MMORPGs are evil. My FFXI character has over 256 days of in game time on it. When I realized it had destroyed my social life I uninstalled, threw away the CDs and went through withdrawals. :eek:

You can always put away BF2 and walk away victorious but those MMORPGs seem to always draw you back in. There's always a new quest! :mad:

5. Please tell me your joking about the 250 days..

6. I got bored of WoW... I thought I was "addicted", but really I just didn't care.

7. Did the "addiction" with EQ where you had to uber to play.... never again. Thank you GuildWars, just enough, and you can put it down.

*goes off to look for his copy of FEAR and play some more Far Cry: Instincts*

8. In the end I was lvl 75 Rdm, 72 Blm, 75 Rng, 71 Drg, 68 Mnk, and a few other 60s job classes. My main character had all of the very best gear, 19 million in gil and had killed every single HNM in the game with the guild. Also had 3 mules loaded down with equipment. I don't know how your WoW guilds play but the FFXI guild I was in functioned like a second job having most of the members online at least 6+hours after work completely dedicated to the guild. We had plans every day of qwhich HNM we were going to camp ect ect.

You don't accelerate through FFXI fast like you do WoW. It takes a lot of time to get many things done and it's known for being the Japanese elites game. No more of that for me. Games like that just kill your life. If there was a rehab for that game I would have gone to it.

:(

9. omg! multi million dollar idea! gaming rehab clinics!!! :) LoL and i bet people would go and send their spouses!

:)

oh and i like guild wars, WoW is just so user friendly that it makes it hard to play a different game once you get used to wow settings and things! although i still love daoc as well, just not as much as WoW ;)

10. Forget if this is a hoax site or not, but a quick google nets you Gamers Anonymous.

*thump* *thump* "Um. Hi. I'm qor and I'm a gaming addict."
    "STFU n00b!"
    "OMG WTF1!?"
    "Take a chair mate, the match is starting..."

*ahem* :D