1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Multi-Gaming is like Buttered Bread?

Discussion in 'DragonWolves Newswire' started by Manitou, 16 Jun 2005.

1. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

I was thinking about how we as the -CDL- are involved in a lot of different games. We have dabbled in just about every big game that has come along and when I look at our TS2 server channels I simply scratch my head in wonder.

So what makes multi-gaming like buttered bread? Well, have you ever tried spreading that cheap, hard butter on fresh bread? Come on, admit it! The butter pwnt the bread and you know it. That bread was tore up like a n00b on the wrong end of an M-249 wielded by -CDL-Incompetent. Kind of like bringing in cold, unmoldable troops into the CDL without first testing their character, eh? Or how about when you don't smear enough of the butter on? It just doesn't seem to meet the requirements of a good piece of butter toast! It is lacking and therefore totally unacceptable. Much like trying to recruit those who don't quite measure up - they never seem to be able to cover what we as Dragon Wolves know to be the "whole slice of bread", or the standards of the CoC.

But there comes the occasion when, after the bread has been subjected to the fire - or toasted, as it were - and the proper measure of butter is placed in perfect harmony with the slice by the finely honed edge of a knife properly wielded that we see a new recruit become a Dragon Wolf. From this, even though we are involved in many different games, and the slice of toast seems huge in comparison with the amount of butter, or troops, we have to cover them, we never waver in assuring that the bread is toasted and the butter is properly spread.

Okay, now that I am hungry, I am off to eat some buttered toast. Stop reading my insanity and GO PLAY GAMES!!!!

2. sounds like someone was hungry when this post was typed! ;) ... either hungry or slightly insane! :lol:

3. So.. the question needs to be asked....

If we fall down, do we land on our faces or our backs? Because, clearly, that's the side that we're buttered on :)

4. Can I get my bread with mustard instead of butter?

With some turkey, 3 thin strips of bacon, lettuce, tomato...and switch the bread to a nice piece of Rye.

Lunch! :D

5. life is like a corndog...............

;)

6. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

so the outside is dry and corny what does that make the inside of life (a.k.a. the hot dog of life)?

7. Om

Om DragonWolf

The toastest with the mostest!

8. Om

Om DragonWolf

Swifty implies you should relish life.

9. and always be ready to ketchup. ;)

10. Om

Om DragonWolf

...or work your buns off?

11. If you don't, it just may put you in a pickle.

12. Om

Om DragonWolf

Losing isn't in our blood. We're weiners.

13. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

:lol: Okay if I need to say this it musta gotten out of hand but....this thread needs to die.

14. Om

Om DragonWolf

Oh, alright...but before we go, Orange, I just want you to know that gaming with you is so appealing.

15. Manitou

16. i am so confused...was this thread about gaming or food? And what about butter?

17. No just the margarine of life. ;)

18. This from the man that wont let the never dying thread die ???? :) surely you jest!

19. Manitou

He's not jesting, and stop calling him Shirley.