1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

New Camaro

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by KickedOut, 16 Nov 2006.

1. My favorite cars in no particular order:

Mustang
    Camaro
    Firebird
    Corvette

I can't WAIT for the new camero and firebird.

2. Brokentusk

Brokentusk DragonWolf

I want that Tonka-Toy looking Toyota

3. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    As far as I know, only the Camaro is to be built. There's been no news at all about a Firebird concept. The work talk here about contract awards has only been about the Camaro. It is to be built here in GM Oshawa at what will be the new flex manufacturing line once the Allure/Lacrosse/Grand Prix line shuts down next September.

I'll be eyeing the Challenger when that comes out. Looks sweet!

4. I'm not looking forward to that new camaro look. Not that I could afford one anyways.

5. looks sweet to me...i'd love a Monte Carlo w/ stockcar style body...saw pics of one from show a while back... i'd have to get one of those over the Camaro just cuz of nostalgia ... my first car was an 85 MC SS. It had issues...but i remember it fondly.

6. Cyrus, wtf man, mustang?

They're a decent car but you can't stop at a stoplight and not see at least 5 within 20 feet of you.

The new camaro looks pretty nice though. The body molding is similar to the charger with that bottle shape flaring out by the rear wheels. Only thing about cars from GM is that you can't modify them without voiding all sorts of warranties, whereas mopar encourages modifications. Great car, but I have to say I like the challenger a lot more.

http://fp.images.autos.msn.com/merismus/as/autoshow2006/photos\p_Dodge_Challenger_20.jpg
    http://www.automobilemag.com/auto_s..._dodge_challenger_concept+rear_right_view.jpg

Retro FTW!

7. While nice that dodge is that way too retro.

Them tires be nizeeee :)

8. Pretty sure those are the Nitto 420S tires. Great for hard carving through corners in a race setting, not so much for normal driving. I have the BFGoodrich KDW2s on my charger, and that thing sticks to the road like glue. The ride is a little more rough though.