1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

New game....

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Kassa, 9 Jun 2006.

1. My dad told me about this new game Empire Earth 11 and its an awesome game i think some of you should get the game. (some of you might already have it). Me and my dad have an awesome time though. He always says when he gets home "Come play the game with me" hehe.

2. Never heard of it, I'll have to check it out.

3. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

It's not a new one, but it is fun! :D

4. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Did you buy the expansion also ?

5. no i just got the regular game.

6. Manitou

What's it called?

7. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Empire Earth II: The Art of Supremacy

http://www.empireearth2.com/gameoverviewExpansion.html

haven't got it yet , ill have to install EE2 back on my comp again and hopefully have some time to join in the next week or so....RL been keeping me busy lately , haven't even turn on the gaming comp in the last 4 days.

8. Manitou

Just downloaded it!! Thanks TB! :love:

9. I had the first Empire Earth, I quite enjoyed it. Prophets were my favourite unit :p.

For some reason I never really checked out the second. What makes it so great?

10. Manitou

Slight improvements in different things. At the end there is an after battle report that I like. It goes through all the major battles and the units involved. The expansion allows you to keep the same units and if they survive battles they become experienced. Nice touch...

I have always been a fan of EE.

11. symen

symen DragonWolf

I have the original EE and expansion, never did pick up EE2. It's one of my favorite RTS games, second only to Blizzard's IMHO.

I might pick this up this week. :D

12. my dad told me i should buy it and try it out and i did and i love the game especially playing with my dad.

13. Manitou

If you do, let me know and we can hook up. :)