1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

New Sig

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Pan, 14 Feb 2002.

1. Pan

Pan

Just testing my new sig that I made, anyone like?????

2. Good size and composition. The horisontal lines in the background bother me though and it's way too dark.

3. :rolleyes:

That must be Flayers take on constructive critisim. Talk to Dane or Queen, i'm not artsy so I don't comment, but Dane made mine and I think its Uber :D

4. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Just bring up the brightness on the characters.

I like it though. :D

5. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

It's Nice.

6. Good job with the sig Pan...I'm trying to do a new sig for myself, but I can't think up of a good quote :|

7. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

I like it. Reminds me of you, Pan! :p

Mani

8. Fox, "Spinning like a cow."

9. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

10. Pan

Pan

lol well I would say something like

'One Fox thrown in with the Wolves'

hehe somethin like that.

I would love to help in anyway, if you need some pics of some Foxes just ask and I'll see if I can find some.:D

11. Trust me, I don't need pics of foxes...I have a somewhat large collection :D...gonna be hard to choose which pic to use though

12. Ooops, guess I didn't make it clear that I thought it was good. Just be glad I didn't do a full blown critique then you'd all be rolling your eyes.

13. Pan

Pan

lol, well I'm working on it still, I have another one. Just got to have Hamma refresh them.

14. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Refresh?

15. Pan

Pan

lol I mean whatever he did to put this one up he needs to 'Update' it. I have a new one you can take a look at

www.geocities.com/harvestersofsorrow7/Panpics

it's the second one, it's sort of a joke about those of you confused as to what my name means...

16. That last one is funny as hell! :D (No 'peter pan', no 'frying pan', hehe) I'm drunk as hell :drunk:

17. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Starting on a thursday? :thumbsup:

18. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

You're the woman Pan! :D

19. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :huh:

20. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

What are you making that look for. Did you just see your mom naked or something? hah hah hah :p