1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

No Man's Sky

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Amarog, 7 Aug 2016.

1. Amarog

Amarog DragonWolf

Anybody who'll try this? Or has tried it?
    Looks interesting. Price is 60 Euro's.
    Will start 12 Augustus.

http://www.no-mans-sky.com/

Greetz

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    I may pick it up - it's stinks a bit that they don't really intend for people to play with eachother.

3. Amarog

Amarog DragonWolf

I read a lot of bad reviews... I'll wait a bit longer.

4. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Holding out for a while if I do decide to get it. Most likely wait till it goes on sale.

5. Hamma

Officer
    It was so poorly optimized I requested a refund. Going to wait and see if they make improvements.

6. Runs alright on my i5 2500. Got about 10 hours into it. I'm enjoying the game as well as reading about all the juicy drama this game has caused in the general gaming community.

7. Hamma

Officer
    haha indeed

8. Damonke

Damonke DragonWolf

Not to beat a dead horse, but with the new Foundation update 1.1 and the addition of survival mode, I'm finding it quite challenging and enjoyable now.

9. I know a lot of people hate studios that keep their new content a secret until launch, but big companies seem unwilling to fix the smallest bugs that cause the most fuss.

I'm glad Hello Games have carried on with development despite the many hurdles they've experienced, and hope to buy it before the end of the year.

10. Damonke

Damonke DragonWolf

Yeah, they really got massacred in forums/reddit/etc. I don't really blame them for keeping quiet. I think it came to a point where anything they said would've been ripped apart. Actions definitely speak louder than words in this case.