1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

November 15th

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by mtx, 15 Oct 2002.

1. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Don't forget to see Hary Potter!

2. *clears throat*
    Fuck Harry Potter.
    Fling :D

3. Oed

Oed

I am hoping that there is a midnight showing...I have my grooms dinner on Thursday and I want to go at midnight that night (grin)...figure it would be a good way to release some stress before my wedding (grin)

4. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Oh man don't worry about your wedding. Trust me you'll absolutly fine. Everyone around you will be nervous but you'll be fine. If you are anything like me it wont even bother you.. well until you see your feature wife coming up the isle and realize you are getting married. Then you'll be humbled by a flood of emotion as the words "OMG" constantly ring through your head.

An experience you'll never forget. :D

Oh yeah Optimus Prime is a Jew!

[​IMG]

5. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer

6. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Hamma you can't marry your Lightning. I'm sure it brings you inner completion but.. it's just wrong. :p

7. Om

Om DragonWolf

Thanks, Zesty. My daughter will love watching that trailer. She's read the harry potter series through twice. (she's 8 now)

8. Harry Potter is the AOL of fantasy books. For those of you who might like aol, you are dumb and deserve to be shot in the face.
    Fling :D

9. Om

Om DragonWolf

Actually, the Harry Potter series has a lot of kids reading books. Kids that wouldn't normally have the desire to sit through a 600 page book are doing just that.

10. I agree, while i have not read the series (I have WAY too long a reading list for kids books to get on) I am encouraged by the number of kids it is getting to read. Reading truly is a key part of learning, so anything that helps out is ok in my book.

11. Have you guys that are bad-mouthing the books, actually sat down and read them?

They actually are quite good.

12. wait, I'm not dumb nor do I deserve to be shot, but I love Harry Potter books...how does that work

13. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    F HARRY POTTER AND F BOOKS

14. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

They still make books?

15. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

You ever notice the F word can be used in every sentance for just about anything?

F this F'in Fer!

Dane it has been a while. Can you drive a vehicle yet?

16. Great Dane

Nope.

I'm still waiting on hell to freeze.

17. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Damn it has been forever! :(

18. Great Dane

I have to take that class still, but I can't get to the registration place on time.

19. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Well you are just SOL huh? Trying using a few vacation days to do it. ;)