1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Official Thread: Huxley (MMOFPS)

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Sentrosi, 18 Aug 2007.

1. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    I've received some new info on the game. It looks like the Closed Beta of this game is going to start shortly, around the end of September. Open Beta will be released around December with a scheduled release date of March 2008.

For those of you who don't know what Huxley is about, I'll be posting info on it as soon as I get access to the forums. I've only found one game forum for the game here. I would encourage those interested in this game to go and take a look for yourself at what the forums have to offer as far as info.

2. Sentrosi

Officer
    The following posts are taken from the website huxleygame.com. They were put together by a member called pinguinosupremo. I thank him in his herculean effort in bringing as much info to me as possible. Most of this stuff was gleaned from Gamespot/IGN interviews and dev chats. So without further ado, here is the info.

3. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

One of my coworkers got into the beta, so hopefully I will get a chance to check it out. :thumbsup:

4. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

I registered on the site. This game looks interesting.

5. I cant' wait, hopefully I can get into the open beta. This is what I've been waiting for a MMOFPS :p

6. Sentrosi

Officer
    I'll be posting more info on the game as they release it. So lets keep our fingers crossed on this one!

7. ditto