1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Picture's are worth a thousand words

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Oed, 17 Nov 2004.

1. Oed

Oed

What is wrong (or right, depending on your view) with this picture?

[​IMG]

Why is he so excited?

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Photo-chopped.

3. Maybe he's just running around commando.

What I want to know is.. what is all that shiz on his chin? Hole in his lip?

4. Oed

Oed

It's actually not photoshopped. This article talks about the photo: http://www.milwaukeemagazine.com/122004/pressroom.html
    It was an award-winning photographer from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinal. They just never noticed before it hit print. Since it was noticed, the picture is no longer available on their website, you can't order a copy like you can with many of their other photos, and they are refusing to grant permission for anyone to reprint it. All the copies I've found online are actually scans of the printed newspaper.

5. If he is on meds for his heart, one of the side effects is what is shown. Where do you think Vigra came from.

6. They don't call him dick for nothing. :eek:

7. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    I hate to point out the obvious to you boys :p But I think we all know what that is and why he's Happy ;) He has coffee :D that would make anyone happy :)

8. Oed, why are you interested in this?

...does your wife know you surf for these kinds of 'pictures'...? ;)

~PM~