1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Projected high for today...

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Asmodeus, 10 May 2005.

1. ...is a balmy 27'C. Skies are mostly clear today with a touch of haze appearing in the early morning sky.

Please be careful of the low-flying sh*t hawks, as most people will have their convertible tops down, ready for a bombing assault from said hawks.

Enjoy!

2. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    hehe

My mom has had her red Chrysler LeBaron convertible for over 10 years now. She has yet to be divebombed while driving with the top down.

Me, on the other hand, was the victim of a dreaded poop drop about 7 years ago when I was driving up to Appleton with some friends. Hwy 41 just north of Oshkosh a bird got me. We were on our way to a club in Appleton when it happened. I was all P.I.M.P'd out looking good when it happened.

Black suitcoat + Bird Poop = one hell of a mess cleaning up. Got no tail that night.