1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

[PSA] Anniversery Sale on the 21st

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by nachtwolf17, 7 Nov 2014.

1. This was mentioned in Reverse the Verse yesterday. Everyone should start saving now.

2. I wonder what ships it will be?

3. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

Hopefully they have the Carrack and it is something I can get by melting what I have as I am broke as a joke these days.

4. More likely I suspect it will be the initial batch of pledge ships, not any of the new "concept" ones.

5. You would be right, the next concept ship the Carrack is not quite ready.

Also maybe an admin can edit Nachts post by the Sale starts today (sometime) the 21st.

6. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

Sale has commenced, and the Carrack is too expensive for me /sad trombone.

7. antedoX

antedoX DragonWolf

I wanted a Carrack real real bad, but I am le poor, so I settled on melting my Herald to upgrade to a Gladiator. That way, I can take out my frustration of not having a Carrack by blowing up other peoples' Carracks.

8. Traceroute

Traceroute DragonWolf

Sounds like a solid plan, I will join you and become a pirate with you until we borrow a Carrack permanently!

antedoX likes this.