1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Public Star Citizen Roster and Ship List

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by NuclearMessiah, 28 Nov 2013.

1. Found Here

I will update where I can, but I highly encourage you all to update your own information as it becomes pertinent :)

(Thanks Nacht for formatting help)

Last edited: 14 Dec 2013
  2. .

Last edited: 14 Dec 2013
  3. What if, instead of the Ships Purchased column, there was a (small) column for each ship and use numbers. It would allow for totals and might make the fleet a little easier to see. There could always be a variant section to type those out.

4. Adding something now :)

Last edited: 4 Dec 2013
  5. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Good idea Nachtwolf.

6. Ok added a ship totals listing to the sheet and have updated it. I will work on a better way to sum up the ships tomorrow to include normalizing the naming convention in our ship listings.

7. I added a couple of tabs to the roster for what I was imagining the ship list to look like. I'm not sure that it's as simple as I was hoping for, but it's a start. Use/abuse/butcher/kill it all you want.

8. I Like the detailed version :) I can tell you are much better with excel then I am lol, thanks for the help.

9. So since we have some important additions to the roster I am going to update the graphical representation attached.

So I would like for everyone to double check and be sure their ships are correct and add any other info they would like to.

10. Progger

Progger DragonWolf

This is awesome! As a spreadsheet whore, I for one was happy to see the link from Stick. I updated my roster a few days ago.

11. thank you for doing that and welcome!

12. Progger

Progger DragonWolf

Glad to be here, I was talking with Stick today and mentioning how good this group felt after just an initial perusal of the boards.

13. i posted you something on the rsi boards, so check that out when you can please sir

14. Progger

Progger DragonWolf

Hmm, work seems to be blocking...

15. it can wait till you get home man, no rush

16. Progger

Progger DragonWolf

Space waits for noone...god I can't wait to start mining.

17. Progger

Progger DragonWolf

I know I stole the logo but it's awesome.

18. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

19. Progger

Progger DragonWolf

Wait, I am not already a member?