1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

[RELEASE]T2BrowserPicsV1.0

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by HellSpawn07, 4 Nov 2003.

1. This file is to completely replace the beta that was previously released as "104twb's" so if you have that file then please get rid of it. If you dont have that file then...don't worry about it.
    Download it HERE
    2.95 MB
    There were a lot of changes made to the beta for graphical quality and some pics were either deleted completely for decomposure or high lack of quality/amusement or fully redone. Over 150 pictures were added in the full version...272 total.
    Place this vl2 in C: \Dynamix\Tribes2\GameData\base

In the T2 Community Browser:
    Go to the admin panel in your warrior profile and click the GFX button.
    From there you can scroll and select the desired picture of choice.
    If anyone looks at your profile in the browser they will not see the pic you're using unless they also downloaded this file so please let your friends know.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 14 Nov 2003
  2. thanks.
    i'll replace mine

this is what i was using.

i need to fix my lil browser page and link to the place that has the custom graphic for the warrior browser pages. its in desparate need of a makeover anyways.

3. It's still there in this release!
    :D

4. I'm getting an over abundance of requests for the custom GUI that I'm using so here it is:
    BlackChromeBrowserInterface

Browser credits go to:
    Black Browsing By: Kobe Tai
    ChromeWin GUI By: Wonko The Sane
    HellRazor07 for slamming them together :p

Last edited: 5 Nov 2003
  5. if i remember correctly, the chrome gui was done by someone in CoDx.

i see you found their forums :)

6. Ah....Tribes 2. The good ol' days.... :)

7. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Yes, and its good today. :)