1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Saturday Night Flight Nights

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by Sentrosi, 8 Dec 2016.

1. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Scrub and I have been doing Saturday Night Flight Nights for about a month now (outside of last weekend, my apologies). They're mainly a way for us to get back into the seats of our vehicles or offer rides to those who are curious as to how Star Citizen is coming along. Right now there's no real set 'goal' outside of just getting everyone together. With 2.6 creeping up, there will be a few more ships we will be able to see and fly in the game. The Cutlass is also getting a sweeping design overhaul that makes it look sleeker.
    Even if you don't want to fly a ship, we have several vehicles we can use to give you an experience within Star Citizen.
    We meet on Discord around 8pm and we go from there. Again, no set agenda. No set goal. Just flying around and getting used to the physics, controls and interaction within Star Citizen.

Hope to see you there!

Hamma likes this.
  2. Amarog

Amarog DragonWolf

That makes which time for me the Belgian lad? :)

scrub likes this.
  3. veeeerrrrryyyyyy early

4. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Listen. All we need to do is build some sort of time machine capable of either going back in time or going forward in time when we can all play together. Where is my flux capacitor? And my illudium T38 space modulator?

5. Amarog

Amarog DragonWolf

I have some spare wheels laying around. Let's have a looksie :)

6. Amarog

Amarog DragonWolf

How late will that be then :p