1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Savage

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by NightJackal, 7 Aug 2003.

1. hearing great things about this game its a fps/rts. guys i know beta testing it say it looks good.

is this the game sky was talking about before?

2. :hi:

Never heard of it bro, do you have a link?

3. http://www.s2games.com/savage/

From the site:

OR do both! Listen to the soundtrack while you read the comic!

Looks pretty decent, and being able to play as a troll with a humongous log for smashing things (KABUTO SMASH!) is pretty appealing. To me. For some reason.

4. yea, it looks spiffy...should be an interesting experiment

has anyone played natural selection? Its a bit like an rts/fps and i think it rocks

5. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

I think it looks better on papper than reality. In any pub in that game, no one is going to want to listen to what some other random player tells them to do. I mean you might as well play tribes and go into the controll pannel and start telling people to go places and such.

6. u might be surprised to how people a listen. a good example of this is squads on planetside of people that just meet there trying to work as a team. of course your always gonna have problems your gonna get some twelve year old whining and complaining but it can work.

7. Normally I would agree with the statement about poeple not wanting to listen to their commander. But that was until i played natural selection... If its done right, it actually works.