1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Section 8 Prejudice

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Brokentusk, 18 Apr 2011.

1. Brokentusk

Brokentusk DragonWolf

http://warisprejudice.com/

I watched the video and thought, "Tribes". Then I read some reviews that said, "Tribes".

Comes out tomorrow on the 360 and May 2 for the PC. At $15 I guess it's cheap to find out if I play it and say, "Tribes".

2. "Tell me more.. tell me more..

Did you put up a fight??" (Guess the Musical)

But really.. tell us more!

-edit-

I played Kohan:Ahriman's Gift for a while.. was a really innovative strategy game. So I do like Timegate Studios.

Last edited: 19 Apr 2011
  3. Brokentusk

Brokentusk DragonWolf

So Slamscape? Do you say "Tribes" too?

4. Brokentusk

Brokentusk DragonWolf

I withdraw the question. Wow. I know what I'll be ordering when I get home. Might not get to it for a while (Portal 2) but I definitely will.

At $15 do you think they will bother with a demo for the PC?

5. You know, when I first saw "Section 8 Prejudice", I was wondering who was getting short-changed in their housing options :p

Are there any 'big' maps... you know... Tribes 2 big!

6. Pre-Order now and get 10% off... less than 14$ then.

But is it worth it.... IS IT??? :eek:

7. I'd say it's def worth $15, it's not really tribes, there are jump jets but they are more mobility helpers as opposed to a new axis of movement. It also adds something new to the capture and hold gametype, there are dynamic missions that spawn that give team points.

8. Pre-ordered... you better school me good Slam.

9. Oops! Game came out and forgot to install it from Steam :p

-edit-

So... I really like it so far. Like some of the conventions. Built on the Unreal Engine, so it of course has that feel to it. But it has some very cool tactics.

Slam, you still playing?

Last edited: 10 May 2011