1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

shoutcast tonight

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Fling, 19 Mar 2002.

1. Idz vs Life tonight for #1 on the 7 man ladder at 10:30 est. Its gonna be a good game, and hopefully we'll steal thier title. Hope some of you can catch the cast. #pnet for details on irc.dynamix.com
    Fling :D

2. you missed a hell of a fight if you didn't tune in. However, you catch the rest of the match on saturday because we were unable to finish 2 of the 3 maps. Idz took damnation 6-1.

3. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Unable to finish? :confused:

4. hehe, yeah... 4 of us dropped(lanning) because my buddies roomate pulled the plug on our cable modem because we were being loud. He simply said the cable was down. No proof or anything and seeing how the modem was in his room... nothing we could do about it.

5. LOL

i finally figgered out how to listen, just needed to install winamp, but i got to listen to the last half of damnation

good job fling-a-ling

what i kinda figgered, the plug got pulled, it happened to one of my clans once too hehe

6. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

4 People on Tribes.

1 Person Unplugging Modem

4 > 1

:argue:

:fight:

You could have been back in the match!!!

7. haha what a Dick

8. Great Dane

Indeed.

9. :twak:

Thats all.

10. Great Dane