1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Skillet's Application

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Skillet, 10 Nov 2012.

1. Howdy everyone!

Thought I would drop an application in for PS2. My name is Ira and I live in OOOOklahoma. PlanetSide was the first online game I played and stuck with it for several years. Ran into a crazy group of people that called themselves Allied Tribal Forces and have been with them ever since. :) I've been putting up with SilverTalon and Danerune since PS1 and WoW Beta so you know I have patience!

I do enjoy team/squad based play, especially with people you know and enjoy being around. That makes even sucky games fun. I'm not one to hop from outfit to outfit. I find a place I like and you're stuck with me. I get along with most anyone, but yardbird-less groups makes life better for everyone. :)

I'm not the greatest first person shooter, and I don't worry much about my stats. I have no problem with sucky stats if it gets the job done... ie: the distraction, or riding in a vehicle with Stang driving :p

I'm more than happy to bring whatever class/armor/plane is needed, I'm not picky on the class I play. If you need, I'll bring a spoon to a gun fight. I'll also bring the strangest list of real afk reasons you'll probably ever see.

As I'm still active in WoW, my playtime in PS2 will be split with it. I would love to be part of this group when I can tho!

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hail and well met!

3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Greetings Skillet

4. Woot Skillet! Don't worry I think we are all afraid of riding with Stang again.

5. h00t indeed, Snuggles. h00t indeed...

6. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Welcome and yay Oklahoma.

I was born and lived in Tulsa/broken arrow for 13 years

7. Good to meet you, Skillet. :)

8. Glad to have ya with us Skillet! Looking forward to gaming with ya!

9. Hey Skillet! :D

Hey you were riding with me but I wasn't the reason you got weapons lock :lol. Instead of the Aurora the Sundy will be my new vehicle "weapon" ;). And I do miss the Skillet AFK explanations.

10. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome :)