1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Snakes On A Plane

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Ingwë, 17 Aug 2006.

1. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

That is right, I went to see the first showing of this movie. The combination of a crappy plot, terrible lines, and ridiculous scenes make this a hilarious film. If you are one of those people who enjoy watching badly made films such as Bulletproof Monk (A magical monk trying to guard a secret scroll which a 70 year old Nazi is trying to obtain in order to become immortal), then you will most definitely have fun with this movie. I give it three and a half stars out of five on the enjoyment meter.

2. Brokentusk

Brokentusk DragonWolf

That's "Snakes on a Mother F-ing Plane" Mother F-er.

3. Ingwë

4. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Is it true that when the infamous line is said the whole theater recites along and cheers?

I may and go see it just for that :D

5. Ingwë

Well that is what happened when I went to see it. The whole audience was involved throughout the movie, but the first showing may be a bit different from the "normal" showings.

6. Its "Mother F-ing Snakes on a Mother F-ing Plane." :D

I enjoyed it. We had a fun, but small crowd for the Thursday night opener.

7. It was a sponaneous moment to go see this movie, but seriously it was one of the funnest movies to watch... as long as you don't take it seriously. With a title like it has you know exactly what to expect. Especially with ol Sammy at the lead. The crowd in my theatre was just as entertaining, especially the lady next to me who didn't like snakes. The infomous line was perfect and yes, everyone cheered when he said it. I'm still laughing and find my seft saying " SNAKES ON A PLANE!" to random people for no reason. Must see imo, hehe

8. Agreed.

9. Agreed. Great entertaining movie. Probably the best B movie ever made, right up there with Army of Darkness. Ok not quite as good as AoD, but close. :)

10. It's a trick...get an axe!

11. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    See, I thought S.L. Jackson was going to start quoting passages from the bible. You all get my hopes up, then dash them across an airplane filled with snakes.

minus 50dkp for all.