1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

So I go away for a few months R&R and look what you guys have done!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Am0c, 12 Aug 2014.

1. Am0c

Am0c DragonWolf

Finally finished my degree and can now take the time to be a man of leisure, but now I am trying to figure out what are you doing.

Are you still into Planetside? Enquiring minds would like to know?

Can you use an old Dragonwolf Player?

Let me!

2. Zib

Zib

I think some people are still playing PS2, also have people playing Arma 3, heros and generals, SC arena commander, World of tanks, and that is all I can think of at the moment.Congratulations on your degree btw

3. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Old? You're not old. You're still young and spry!
    Welcome back to the pack Am0c. And congratulations on finishing that degree. Awesome accomplishment.

4. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Congrats on completing your degree! We've missed you being around! As Zib said, we're dabbling in things here and there but nothing full out as a division. There's a good sized group playing ARMA3. A few people are still in PS2. We've been talking about restarting a casual PS2 evening just for fun and hoping to see some turnout.

You need to read your messages! ;)

5. Welcome Back and Grats bro!

6. Am0c

Am0c DragonWolf

So what seems to be the flavor that most like? I have a WOT toon, Arma no toon but could be willing, and PS2 I have renewed that toon up as well.

7. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Kind of all over the place right now.
    If you picked up a ship for Star Citizen, you will be enrolled in the Arena Commander module they released to everyone a few days ago.
    ARMA III Altis Life is where you can see some DragonWolves playing.
    Heroes and Generals is a WWII FPS some are playing as well.
    I think our Minecraft server is up and running. Shewolf is sort of leading the charge there.
    PS2, some DragonWolves have been playing with QPRO on Emerald. It's the Waterson and Masterson servers merged together.
    I'm currently being anti-social and playing Mass Effect 2. Bought the ME bundle a few weeks ago for $10.

Best thing to do is hop on TS and ask everyone what's going on.

8. Am0c

Am0c DragonWolf

Downloaded Heroes and Generals and have to say I am really liking it. It reminds me of BF42 but the map is definitely not as restrictive. So I will be on that for a while. Loaded PS and not real happy with how it has changed. Is that the reason why DWI left it or was it some internal thing? So anyway if DWI has a platoon or what ever for H&G let me know.

9. Hello, Good to hear about your degree! I'm one of the more active WoT players, though I do play Heroes & Generals from time to time too. Feel free to bug me if im around and you want to try something. I haven't played Ps2 in a while, at least not as a group. some folks were playing with Quiet professionals I think though.

but WoT is my main flavor right now. it scratches my competitive itch