1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

So..

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Doomhawk, 17 Sep 2002.

1. Doomhawk

Doomhawk Council of Elders<BR>UberPigeon Elder DragonWolf

Do people still play T2 ? What about Tribes ?

<--- missess T1 :(

<--- turn's back to his little distraction called Daoc still hoping T1 will return someday, somehow.

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Now Classic mod has come along to change the way t2 gameplay is. I've retired and started a new project because i dont want to learn the game again :p

3. I am going to spearhead the movement to bring back T1 competitively. First things first, everyone send me $40.

[​IMG]

4. It was good times for sure. But now it's all gone...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

5. Rubick

Rubick DragonWolf

Its never really gone... its always there in the peripheral, waiting to jump back out at ya's.

6. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    i play some tonight , WHOA , way out of practice and not having my game like i use to have it . I was bad . but got to see alot of some old ind peeps

7. CDL done with T2?

Classic Mod is far more fun than T2 has ever been. I suggest that once the final patch comes out, some of you revisit it. Check it out, check out TR2. You may find you like, like it more so than T1 even. I know I do. I havn't pubbed for 6-10 hours a day since I first got t1...
    Fling :D

8. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Not sure yet, Fling. The rampant cheating, the attitudes... we are a resilient bunch, but there are limits. :D

V2 looks interesting also.

9. Ill let you know as soon as I'm done watching Gidget, the movie..

Seriously though mine discing can lick --> ()o()

10. Rubick

Rubick DragonWolf

im sorry h0mi... is that your taint? im not up to date on the ascii art.

Rub

11. fawwwk 'cide...mine disking? nothing better than seeing peeps die under your feet...sheesh.. ;)

12. Doomhawk

Doomhawk Council of Elders<BR>UberPigeon Elder DragonWolf

:lol: at zesty :p

:minedisk: = l33t

:dh: Still misses T1

13. i notice that a few of us do miss t1...i will be losing my vid card come november and be back on a vodoo..i may be looking for some peeps to play with....sooooooo....

14. ema - even the bottom end GF2 is better than a Tnt: Pricewatch - $26 - GeForce2 MX200 32MB :brow:

15. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

Wish I kept my T1 CD. I gave it to someone who had never played the game. :(

16. mars....are you getting your wimins confused again?...whats up with that? geez...i don't feel special anymore...nutt'n but a gender... :(

17. Its downloadable, and if you can't find it yourself. I could find my link.
    Fling :D

18. mtx

mtx Official Decepticon

If you could find me a link I would be grateful. :D