1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Star Citizen Division Update

Discussion in 'DragonWolves Newswire' started by Sentrosi, 19 Feb 2014.

By Sentrosi on 19 Feb 2014 at 20:03
  1. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Hello citizens!

My name is Sentrosi and I'm the CEO of DragonWolves Incorporated. It's been my privilege to wear many hats with the DragonWolves for over ten years. I've lead divisions from our Battlefield 2 Competition Team to, more recently, Planetside 2. I've met such wonderful people here and developed good friends and great memories here. My main goal with this game is to make sure every member has fun. The 'verse in Star Citizen is vast. No one has ever undertaken an effort to deliver a full-on space simulator like this before. I want to do everything that I feel will be fun, and I want you to come along with me. What this means is that you won't be tied down to one specific task. One day you may want to make runs with your Caterpillar to the Davien System. The next, you may want to hunt down pirates that are making our space lanes hazardous. That's ok. As long as there isn't a fully sanctioned event going on, most of the things that are open to the game will be yours.

Most of you already know that the Organization Portal is now up and active over on the Roberts Space Industries website. We are officially listed at this address: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/DWI. If you click the link you will be taken to our portal page. Look over the page and, If you wish to become a member of our corporation, please apply there. We do expect those that apply on the RSI Organization Portal to also apply over at our main site here. Click this link for our application form: http://www.dragonwolves.com/applicationform/dragonwolf-membership.2/form

DragonWolves Incorporated will be focusing on two divisions; Security and Exploration. These two will make up the bulk of our interests within the game. As we get more information on the economy and game flow, we will be looking at Manufacturing, Salvage, and Logistics. And, as we get this information, our goals will become more focused. I'd like to have working relationships with other corporations in our sector of space. Space is vast. It's a good thing to not get your neighbors angry at you.

I'm very excited for this game. I hope you are too.

Sincerely,
    -CDL- Sentrosi
    CEO DragonWolves Inc.

Last edited: 25 Feb 2014
    TrexPushups, Dilirious, Hamma and 4 others like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'DragonWolves Newswire' started by Sentrosi, 19 Feb 2014.

1. Khorneholio
      Khorneholio
      I can't wait to finally get out in the black once the dogfight module releases in April!
    2. Kassa
      Kassa
      I won't be able to play this game :(
    3. NuclearMessiah
      NuclearMessiah
      You got a good year before it even comes out, always time for a PC upgrade here and there :D
    4. Sentrosi
      Sentrosi
      What's great about a game like this is that you don't need to pilot a ship to play! You can be a gunner for one of our Retaliators or a RIO/Gunner riding in the back seat of someone's Super Hornet.
      And if gunning isn't your thing, be a copilot on one of our Starfarers. There's so much to do in this game. Granted, it's still about a year out. But with what they've been releasing the last few months, you'll be hard pressed to find something you don't want to do in Star Citizen.