1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Star Citizen Group Up Night

Discussion in 'Star Citizen Public Discussion' started by Sentrosi, 20 Oct 2016.

1. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we are going to hold a Group Up night in Star Citizen. I would like to do this starting October 22nd starting at around 8pm Eastern and continue it the following weekend. We don't have to sit in FPS either that night. The idea is to get as many who are interested into Star Citizen, meet the team and have fun. And just an FYI, both Scrub and myself have not done any FPS playing within SC yet. So this will be new to us as well. Nothing formal. Come if you want. Don't come if you don't want to. Or just pop on Discord to hear our antics that night.

What better way to get together than to go into a game whose mechanics we don't know to shoot guns we know nothing about?

Sieldan and scrub like this.
  2. hear hear

Sieldan likes this.
  3. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Sounds like fun. I'll try to get in or on or whatever! ;)

Sieldan likes this.
  4. Just saw this. And I'm a few sheets in the wind, sitting in the hot tub with the missus. No gaming for me to night. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. all good, stick, sent and i had a blast last night. sent and i can not fly (yet), sticks freelancer hurts when you hit it, and i love FPS. hope to see more of you next sat.

6. Amarog

Amarog DragonWolf

Crap, it was the misses her birthday and I did not check in on the fora this week. Well, I'll be joining the next session, I never played SC actually... Well, just some trying here and there just to see how it goes.

Getting into it this way would be nice.

Be sure to let us now when the next meet will be.

Greetz
    Amarog.

scrub likes this.
  7. we are trying to do a get together every sat night 8pm est. nothing mandatory, just getting on discord and meeting new peeps and catching up and laughing at our inability to fly and hit things

8. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    It was a lot of fun getting to play with Stick and Scrub in game. Had quite a few laughs and we managed to get a few missions done. Getting missions done gives you rewards you can use to purchase different armor and flight suits as well as weaponry. So they're starting to get that persistent universe thing going slowly.

9. Amarog

Amarog DragonWolf

I see I see, 8pm est... That means 2am here in Belgium ^^ Mostly a sleep at that hour :/

10. it is on a weekend.........lol i can try to get on eariler on weekends....we will get something worked out