1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Star Trek Online - again?

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Marsman, 10 Aug 2008.

1. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    woot awesome news. Was really dissapointed when perpetual died a while back.

2. I got a mixed, but overall positive feeling from the trailer. Cryptic is defintely not one of my favorite MMO companies, especially with how recycled Champions Online looks. But if they can give me big space battles I'll be happy.

3. Hamma

Officer
    I'm with you there Daleon.

Looking pretty good, more than we ever saw out of perpetual. You have to wonder how long this has been worked on by cryptic since they claimed to take no assets from Perpetual

4. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    When you consider WoW questing, being a sort of standard MMO PvE staple.. Then think about the whole star trek universe, this made me chuckle..

[​IMG]

5. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    :rofl: I've often thought that with mages and their Portal magic, why can't we just teleport to Illidan himself, surprise him in his sleep, and kill him? Thus saving Azeroth!

6. Hamma

Officer
    :lol: