1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Star Wars Galaxies Division Stands UP!

Discussion in 'DragonWolves Newswire' started by Manitou, 6 Oct 2004.

1. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

We are pleased and excited to welcome our newest Division - <b>Star Wars Galaxies</b>.

This newest Division has just been stood up and looks to be a promising new addition to the legacy of the CDL's rich gaming heritage. Led by the competent <b>-CDL-Area</b>, the team seeks to stake the Dragon Wolf claim upon lands within the Star Wars Galaxy universe. As Area leads her stalwart troops to battle, she will have the best at her disposal to carry the banner high for the CDL in this game.

I personally want to take the time and welcome these new troops aboard and hope they find out what every other Dragon Wolf who is true at heart find when they join us:

<b>This is truly the last team you will ever join.</b>

Last edited: 6 Oct 2004
  2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome aboard everyone, look forward to playing with you (Not SWG, but something else.)

:D :love:

3. Thanks for giving us such a warm welcome guys. As you have said and I agree I do believe we have made us a new home here. Everyone has been very welcoming and entertaining.

I am sure I speak for the entire swg division when I say thanks for giving us a new start and we look forward to a long permanent stay with CDL.

Area

4. Sweet! You are on Intrepid, add Gryphen to your blist :D

5. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :love: for teh gryph