1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Stargate Worlds

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Pan, 28 Mar 2008.

1. Pan

Pan

2. I'm also a big Stargate fan. From what I remember the game seems to have a bit of potential so I will be trying it out at least.

edit: after browsing the forums for the first time in a while, it seems it has at least a few things that i'm not too thrilled about, but I'll probably still try it since its Stargate and I've got friends that are wanting to try it too.

Last edited: 28 Mar 2008
  3. Pan

Pan

Yea I haven't really looked into it at all...but I thought it was pretty neat :D

4. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    An update;
    I've been keeping this game on the radar since Huxley was such a dissapointment to me.

They've started to accept Beta applications. You can apply here. Also it's recommended that you register on their forums as they're picking and choosing from those that register there.

One thing that dissapoints me about this game is that it is NOT going to be a FPS type of game. Looks more like Tabula Rasa, ala 3rd person perspective. This might be a deal breaker for me but I'll continue to watch it and see what develops. If the combat is just like TR, then I'm going to have to pass. They say it's "imaginitive combat", but I'm holding my breath.

5. I can't tell you whether I got in to beta or not

6. :grrr: