1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Streaming During the week

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Jennyboo, 19 Jan 2013.

1. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    Hey all I don't know if most of you know I steam during the the week day usually between 9-12 am CST off and on during the week.

This is the twitch channel I stream at:
    http://www.twitch.tv/agntv

If you follow @psucom on twitter it will alert you when that twitch Channel goes live. You can also follow my personal account @cdljennyboo.

So I'm asking that if your around and interested in helping me Moderate the twitch channel when I'm live please come on in and support me I'm trying very hard to get the word out about the Dragonwolves. I do tons of recruiting in there and would love a hand form members who have time.

Last edited by a moderator: 19 Jan 2013
  2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

3. I try to jump in when I have a chance :D. Haven't been able do it as much with the new job

4. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    This is a great thing that Jen is doing for us. We need to support it in any way we can. More Dragonwolves in the channel shows that, even if we aren't in game with her, we still support her because she is a Dragonwolf.

So I ask that if you can, pop in and help her out where you can.

5. Nice! I'll remember to keep an eye out for it when it goes live!

6. I've said this before but I'll say it again. This stream is how I learned about CDL. Not only is it good for recruitment, but it's also entertaining!

7. Jennyboo

Officer
    :love: :love:

8. I'd love to help but this always happens when I'm fast asleep.

9. SGTHACK

SGTHACK DragonWolf

I am there all of the time. Good conversations in chat also...:)

10. always great streams. i try and make as many as i can.

11. Jennyboo

Officer
    OMGS!! it's CossiePhil hey friend :)

12. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    When Twitch can make a stable iPhone App I'll be there.

13. SGTHACK

SGTHACK DragonWolf

Doesn't the new SOE iPhone app. follow it? I would think it would. At least it should... :)

14. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Yep the PlanetSide 2 App on the iPhone has a more stable Twitch Client than Twitch itself. :lol: