1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

SWTOR: Revan has returned....

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Sentrosi, 7 Oct 2014.

1. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer

The expansion is available for preorder. With the preorder you get the following perks.
    1. Grand Statue of Revan for your stronghold
    2. Seven days early access. Official launch date is December 9th.
    3. Rise of the Hutt Cartel expansion
    4. Also, as a Subscriber, you get access to the Class Experience Boost. Details below.
    More info on the expansion is here.

The expansion is $20 and is available now. I've already preordered the expansion and have been playing SWTOR for about a week now. It's been refreshing, though I'm doing a lot of studying on Sorc DPS (Thank god I still have my old links to Dulfy!) and getting a good rotation down.

I'm hoping that we can get as many of the old gang in playing again. I'd want to experience this with as many of us who are interested in seeing the end of Explosive Conflict, which was our last Operation we were trying to clear before we left SWTOR, as well as the next installments.

Server: Jung Ma
    Faction: Empire
    Guild Name: Dragon Wolves
    My in-game name: Zen'tirosi

If you're interested, log in and start up. Float me an in-game mail and I'll get you invited to the guild and set permissions and such.

Am I looking to start the guild back up again and make it a division? No. Just something I want to see and finish. I've always felt I left SWTOR a bit early than I wanted and I want to finish EC with as many as the old guard as possible. So I'm not going to actively recruit in SWTOR.

Looking forward to seeing some of you back!

Sentrosi

2. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer