1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

T1 score screenie (Part 2)

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Manitou, 31 Oct 2001.

1. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Yes, I actually have a few more of these ancient artifacts. These next few ought to raise a few eyebrows. They are some of the earlier ones I have found. Anyone remember Dynos and also (K)? :p

Here they are:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Enjoy the memories... ;)

Mani

2. *laughs*

I was actually part of that cdl vs dyno beating

cdl > dyno badly

and I was in dyno when we were beat down

3. Great Dane

Great Dane <B><FONT COLOR="RED">THE LEGENDARY BANNED</FONT></

If you want to impress me, find one of the -CDL- vs {DoB} match.

4. DOH!

If u scrolled up some, u probably would see me leading the Dyno's to the beatdown.
    :mad:

:evil:

5. Manitou

Who were you in Dynos, AP???

Mani

6. GayAssMaster (K)...

Haha, who was that? :rofl:

7. :gayzer2:'s father :D

8. Om

Om DragonWolf

Those pings bring a tear to my eye. :)

9. Great Dane

I think I will have to fire up T1 later tonight and see what sort of screen shots I have in there. I might even have one of Queen in her very first clan.

Bonus points if anyone (besides Queen) can tell me the Clan, and what the Tag was.

10. ezt easy targets?

11. I was {Dyno}Psycho

I remember the match because we never did any kind of practices. hehe. I guess one the Dyno's pissed off one of the CDL'ers, and u guys wanted to defend your honor. Found it quite funny everyone on my team yelling at eachother, cause no one knew what to do.

Also remember grabbing the flag twice, jumping over a hill, and then seeing heavies with boosters fly in front of me. And tons of emps. Damn i hated those things. hehe

12. Great Dane

Nope.

Queen was in another clan befor ezt.

13. Om

Om DragonWolf

Dane is correct. The leader of my first clan took me in as a total newbie 4 days after I started playing. He and his team trained me on everything.

14. Great Dane

I think the only match that clan played was against (KM) and they lost. Now I feel bad for putting the smack down on Queen in her first ever Tribes match.

:(

Sorry Queen

15. Om

Om DragonWolf

I remember it being fun. :)

16. Manitou

You know, I remember that! Here is the story:

-CDL-Mossimo had been p[laying in the pub server the Dynos had been hosting. He was playing in the old T1 map named Scarabrae, if any of you remember that map. :)

Well, it seems he was trying to leave the vehicle bay and one of the guys on his team kept TK'ing him. Mossimo was a medium defense guy and was going out to defend the switch in the middle of the map. Well the Dyno troop, his name was Dyno |)efender, kept jacking around and messing with Mossimo. Mossimo got pissed and began to TK him back. Well, the guy had admin and kicked Moss. There were quite a few of us CDL on the server at the time and we all demanded an apology. If I remember right, the guy began to flame us all. We all dropped and I officially sent a scrimmage request to appease our Honor. It was accepted and we released hell on the Dynos. :D

Mani

17. Great Dane

Poor Dynos.

That was a fun server. Too bad they never upgraded from .9b to .9c that's why everyone stopped playing there and went to iNET

18. shit, how could i forget, thats why queen is queenrock instead of queenrocket...............jdd

damn, i dumb ox

19. Great Dane

You are correct :D

20. Om

Om DragonWolf

I can't believe you remember that. :)

I remember the alias you used the first time I met you on a server. :)