1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Team Fortress 2

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by DonkeySmiler, 27 Aug 2006.

1. nice triple post!

but yea, looks fun

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Looks kinda cool.

Deleted triple posts :lol:

3. I will definetely be playing this...as it was tfc classic was my very first fps online so lol kinda close to home.

4. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

Ah thank you :thumbsup:

5. I like the vid upgrade, looks Serious Sam-esque. Be curious to see how it plays.

6. DonkeySmiler

bump! With the recent interest in counterstrike:source...... this is definitely something we need to check out.

7. Man 2Fort2 was one of the best of all time.

8. Hamma

Officer
    Will certainly be keeping an eye on this :D

9. My roommate called it a Pixar movie.

10. just a bit of artistic gameplay :)

11. Hamma

12. DonkeySmiler

13. We haven't heard anything more about Portal since their last trailer, so either its finished and then the issue is with the Epsiode, or it's not and that is the reason why we still don't have Episode 2.

TF2's been in development for years and, somehow, I doubt that is why we still don't have the game. If it is Portal, they really need to release the other two now. They can still release that separately and in the Black/Orange Box bundles later, but they shouldn't be expecting people to hold on forever because of a bloody mod!

14. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    Looks like fun :)

15. Hamma