1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

"The Endless Fairy Tale"

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Manitou, 16 Jul 2003.

1. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Okay, so Mrs. Mani calls me on the phone and informs me that she is bored. She asks me to start a thread so she has something to read here. Because I love my gorgeous bride, I am complying with her wishes. :love:

I will start the "Fairy Tale" and we all add a little to it. Please try and keep it clean, as there could be a chance my daughters might read it. ;) I will start us off:
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    There once lived an old man in a dark and damp cave just south of...

2. the flag stand on katabatic, when he found...

3. Greetings,

Himself remembering the old days and the ones who have fallen in battle. He looked out on the horizon..so many have been lost..Faces now just memories..A welcome hello is sometimes all he remembers about them.

The night winds blow harshly across the landscape..He thinks back to a time when..

4. ..swarms upon swarms of Barneys running loose, eating all that the eye could see. At that moment...

5. ...Clifford, The Big Red Dog came galloping across the landscape with Cleo and T-Bone in tow. They we're obviously off to Birdwell Island yet became lost when...

~PM~

6. ... they stumple upon Wizmo's Workshop and meet the spinning cow, but then ...

7. Greetings,

The spinning cow comes up in his Leisure Suit and tells everybody "Dont Worry!"..I will....

8. will save you yet he knew there was only one who needed saving and that was him...but then he felt a sudden change...

9. ... in air pressure. He immediately figured out why this was. Approaching his position, there was the massive...

10. Om

Om DragonWolf

...poodle with an affinity for making puddles on the patio, only this time, clearly his aim was off...

Last edited: 16 Jul 2003
  11. by 24 feet! So the poodle called the telly tubbies to come clean the mess up! While cleaning the mess up, the telly tubbies realized...

12. ...that thier baby-faced sun, was actaully a top-secret military weapons experiment that...

13. Manitou

... had suddenly gone terribly awry! With a tremendous explosion and lots of noise, the awful smelling cloud of gas...

14. ...and they realized Tiddly-winks had eaten the all-repulsive Burrito Supreme Combo from Taco Bell. With one swift, sure aim of the gun they all....

15. Om

Om DragonWolf

...took aim at the man in Taco Bell who had made the offending Burrito Supreme Combo, but...

16. Manitou

... the gas cloud quickly consumed them. They would have been doomed were it not for a sudden gust of wind blowing in from...

17. ...the south. After the dust cleared standing there glimmering in the sun was....

18. ... a Monolith, out of now where the 2001 movie theme starts playing and then ...

19. Om

Om DragonWolf

...what appeared a monolith begins to crack. Ear piercing screams from the crowd gathered below can be heard as some are trapped beneath the rubble. Out of the stone hatches a...

20. FIERCE Tiger! She's a beaut! Look at er'! Such a cute cuddly little toyga! O no!! Looks like the Toyga is...AHH! She biting my bloody leg! Her fierce sharp mangly teeth are petruding in moy leg! The only thing I can do is....

(in an Australian accent)