1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Tkackus's Application

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Tkackus, 11 Jun 2012.

1. Tkackus

Tkackus Guest

Previous Planetside Experience: If you played the original Planetside, please answer the following.
    1. Did you play the original Planetside?

Sure did! and still do on occasion

2. What was your in-game name and what was your faction?

Lourd, Tkackus were my 'mains' all TR of course :)

3. What Outfits were you in?

I jumped around a lot, I sadly never found a quality Outfit to call home for any long period. Better red than dead was the last.

4. How long did you play?

From release until 2007, then off and on after the Emerald/Markov server merger until now.

5. Anything else about your Planetside experience you wish to share?

The memories created. I still remember the first time flying into an enemy held facility, we were in a fully loaded galaxy and ordered to hot drop into what basically was hell... It was awesome! It was nothing I ever experienced in a game before.

Gaming experience:

1. Which games, besides Planetside, have you played extensively?

Total war series
    Battlefield series
    Ultima Online
    Realm Online < that one is an oldie :p
    Fallout Series

and many more, these ones by far are what I've spent most of my time with.

2. What is your favorite game?

By far it would have to be the original Deus EX

General Outfit Questions:
    1. What are you looking for in an Outfit? Please be thorough.

A good group of like minded tight-knit team players to have fun with and of course get things done! I've come from quite a few guilds in planetside that have looked promising but have definitely had "too many chiefs and not enough Indians" so to say. From what I've read over the site I'm very impressed.

2. Are you over 18?

Just turned 30.

3. Have you READ AND UNDERSTOOD our Code of Conduct?

Most definitely.

4. Do you understand that recruits of the CDL will not receive preferential treatment in regards to PlanetSide 2 beta access?

Sure do.

5. Any additional information you wish to provide us. Personal info, references, etc. ?

My names Greg, I Hail from Nova Scotia, Canada where i work in the telecommunications industry as a Lineman and more recently learning the cell network trade (I don't climb towers, I'm not that crazy :p ) Love gaming, and have been playing MMOs since 96. Any questions just ask away!

6. Do you play a musical instrument or can you beatbox?

I can play a mean iphone piano :p

2. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Welcome to the CDL recruit process. May it go well for you.

3. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    Welcome :)

4. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome and good luck!

5. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Hello and good luck! :hi:

6. DehraX

DehraX Guest

Welcome, and the best of luck to you.

Have you ever climbed a tower? :D

7. Tkackus

Tkackus Guest

I made it half way up a steel lattice tower that was a little over 120 ft, discovered that they are engineered to sway in the wind ever so slightly, pooped myself and climbed down. That was the end of me climbing anything over 50 ft and not made of wood.

8. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    LOL... I do that just getting to the top of my extension ladder to do eavestroughs. Noooo thannnkkkyouuuuu. I hire some kid that doesn't know any better to do it for me.

9. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    Fellow Canadian :) Welcome and good luck!

10. Welcome, Tkackus. I remember Realm online, though I didn't play it. I did play The Shadow of Yserbius, which was similar if I'm not mistaken.

Good luck in your application process. :)

11. Welcome, and good luck!

12. Tkackus

Tkackus Guest

Thanks everyone!

13. Tkackus

Tkackus Guest

They were both indeed very similar, I still wish they made games with as much character as those early sierra titles had :)

@jennyboo, the red army needs more of us canucks :D

14. Please take further conversation to the recruit only forum