1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Tribes 1 CDL Skins

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Invictarius, 7 Mar 2008.

1. Hail and Salutations Fellow DragonWolves,

I still am active on the Renegade,Shifter,and Base servers on Tribes 1. I was wondering if anybody still had all of the old Tribes 1 CDL Skins. I have the Black and White Set and the SnowCDL set. I am missing the Yellow and Black Beer CDL skin. If anybody has this file,please e-mail it to me at invictarius@excite.com or msoloway91@hotmail.com
    I greatly appreciate any assistance at all. Thank You So Much

Representing Clan Draconus Lupus in The Tribes 1 Battle Fields until Tribes 1 falls..Honor,Valor and Victory shall always be done in the name of CDL.
    -CDL-Invictarius

2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    I think they are still on our webserver here somewhere, I will dig around and post a link if I find em :D

3. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hail Invictarius! It was always your heart to represent us well. I know that our banner flies free and brave wherever you may carry it.

Honor, Valor, Victory!