1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Vanguard - Saga of Heroes

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by Swift As Feather, 15 Aug 2006.

1. Last edited: 15 Aug 2006
  2. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    From what I have heard about it, it is going to be one of the more hard core RPG games. aka: You try to chop down a tree not your level and it kills you. :lol:

3. :rofl:

4. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    You ever try to cut down one of the Ironleaved trees on Auraxis? Talk about kicking your ass....

5. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    :lol: Indeed

6. Yea, this game is defintely going to be for the Hardcore. McQ was the man in early EQ days of "You died? Tough" and those oh so fun 4 hr rez trips. When I was young and had 12-14 hrs a day to sit on my butt it was fun, demanding, and rewarding. I just can't do that, ever ever again.

7. 4hr rez trips? not if you had my services..... Janaar, necromancer elite, could summon your body for you... For a price, a small one :)

8. Heh, well in the early days of Hate and most everyone was dead etc there wasn't much you could do. Now those were real raids.

9. I have heard nothing but really good stuff about this, alot of people are talking good stuff... i cant wait. i WILL be picking this up to check it out!! i cant wait!!

need something to get me away from wow :)

10. Hope its good, watched the video looks like it might be.