1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Veggie Wars

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Jennyboo, 30 Jul 2005.

1. Om

Om DragonWolf

haha! We all sat around the monitor and watched this one as a family. <3

2. damn hippies....commune loving organic hippies....phht...

but...kinda cute in a preachy sort of way ;)

3. Om

Om DragonWolf

Kanoli was thrilled that they named one of the big stars after her. Obi Wan Kanoli!

4. Jennyboo

Jennyboo Public Relations Officer Officer

Officer
    :lol: :)

5. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

blasphemy...they soo butchered the storyline.....I mean come on, friggen hippies. Although "That's no moon, thats a melon." was pretty funny.

6. damn hippies I bet they were from Vermont! I know it!! They are polluting our grocery stores already with their no fat, healthy food. Darth Tater has taken me over.

7. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

nooo! don't succomb(sp?) to the dark side of the force!.!.

8. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

Mmmm, I don't know about you but I could go for some strawberries injected with green goo right about now.

9. actually it is the dark side of the farm dear :)

10. Om

Om DragonWolf

you guys know the other side of the organic arguement? My neighbor is a chemist who a few years ago was assigned to test organic veggies for organic-ness (chemicals present) and turns out most that say they are...aren't.

also...organic fruits and veggies tend to be higher in mold content which, with lots of exposure, can mess with your thinking. Some blame the Salem witch hunts on mold content in people's food at that time.

Food for thought.

11. So during the Witch Trails everyone was tripping cuz during a barn raising Mrs. VanderNetter used the wrong kind of mushrooms in her casarol dish. Due to this they saw things and a bunch of innocent girls died. Lesson here: Dont put the wrong kind of mushrooms in your casarols(sp?)

12. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

.....hmmm you know I just got done posting in another thread about someone making bad decisions while under the influence...a coincidence I think not.....more like another hippy conspiracy.

13. unfortunetly we were in hippie heaven(Vermont) today doing some shopping...they are proud or something of being hippies...Its weird...and the locals sometimes scare me and they ALL have dreadlocks. I aint got nothing against dreadlocks...but jeez take a shower PLEASE!!! I dont know its a whole other culture...what ever floats their boat. As too the regards of a hippie conspiricy(sp) well...becareful...someday they might not make you take a shower...and then...dreadlocks...and then...we lose...and the true darkside takes over....

NOTE*** please ignore the rambling here***

2nd NOTE**** I say this as I am listening to DMB and smoking a clove**

14. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

wow wtf.
    +10 for awesome rambling though

EDIT: "Regeanomics!", sorry but it just had to be said.

15. ..and they all wear patuculli to cover up the fact that they haven't showered in weeks...i hate petuculli...i don't care if you drown yourself in it...you still smell like a sweaty piece of flesh...*gag*

16. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf