1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Welcome Testatastic

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Tbeast, 5 Jun 2014.

1. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    General Membership Questions

Are you at least 18 years old?
    Yes

What is your main character game name?
    Testatastic

Please list any alternate character names you do or may use. (Separate by commas).
    DOTASUCKS

What game division with the DragonWolves are you applying for?
    General Membership, Star Citizen

List your gaming history and experiences
    Played PS2 for almost 2 years with IR as a squad leader. I Mostly FPS even though i started gaming as more of an RTS kind of person.

What other guilds or outfits had you been with or presently are with or you have applied to?
    Was with IR for about the entirety of my PS2 experience. I am loosely still connected with TRAF if i ever want to go back and play PS2 but i am not too invested with them

What games are you currently playing? SC2, Arena commander, DOTA 2, LOL, CSGO, Hawken, Warframe, etc.

Tell us about your Real Life self;
    (Age, Location, Family, Work, Schooling, Hobbies, CDL Friends, etc).

I am 19 years old, currently live in Jacksonville FL, Lifeguard manager, about to start my second year at FSU for a computer science degree.

You've read about us or possibly have seen the Dragon Wolves in action by video or in game. Something brought you to come and want to join us. What is it that brought you here and why do you want to join the Dragon Wolves?
    Played with you guys during PS2 and most of the IR leaders went here so I decided to follow.

Where did you hear about us?
    Existing Member

If you selected Fansite Forum, Search Engine or Other above, what was the name of that site that brought you here?

Do you have any experience as a web developer, graphical artist, or video streaming and/or recording? If so please list your experience or examples below;
    I have experience with video and photo editing. I can also stream.

Code of Conduct

Have you read and do you understand our Code of Conduct? Yes

Star Citizen

What is your username on the official Star Citizen forums? Testatastic

What are the role(s) you see yourself playing in Star Citizen?
    Explorer, miner, soldier, logistics.

If you have affiliations with other organizations within Star Citizen, please list them here.
    I was with IR but they disbanded it so I am not sure if it is still on any record.

What ship(s) do you currently own?
    Aurora LN, 315P

Which division(s) interest you? Corporate Security (CorpSec), Exploration & Logistics, Manufacturing & Salvage

2. GraniteRok

GraniteRok Executive Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome Testatastic! Great that you've signed up with us! :thumbsup:

3. Greetings and salutations! :)

4. SGTHACK

SGTHACK DragonWolf

Welcome!

5. Asp

Asp Administrative Officer Officer

Officer
    Welcome!