1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Welcome to Redekhan...nistan's GF :)

Discussion in 'The Dragon Wolves Recruitment Forum' started by Paison, 13 Oct 2005.

1. Hiya and welcome!

2. Greets and Welcome :)

nistan = Draconis :)

3. Hi, and thanks!

Draconis/Nistan (my boyfriend) told me to post a little bit about me so here goes. I'm a Purdue student majoring in Landscape Architecture, and I'm 19 years old. I work at EB Games in W. Lafayette, IN. It's a pretty cool job, and I get to convince everyone to buy WoW. Yes, thats right, I'm a girl and I work in a video game store. :) lol. Anyways, I love to play all sorts of video games, mostly WoW nowadays though. Yes, I play BF2, but I'm not too good yet. Maybe if WoW didn't take up all of my free time, I might play more. Well thats enough about me for now. Thanks for letting me join the clan!

Happy Gaming

Redekhan

4. Manitou

Manitou Old War Horse DragonWolf

Hail and well met!

5. Welcome

Welcome,

Look any of us up and we will do some quest together.

6. WELCOME!!:D Yea, another girl who plays BF2!!!:) It's doesn't matter how good you are. You should come play with us anyways! We need more women in BF2! (hint hint Mig's ;) )

7. Shes a keeper, dont let that one get away!

Welcome to the guild!

8. roflmao ... you guys are trying to wear me down!!! *must resist* (although if i had more time yesterday i would of picked up a copy) :)