1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

xbox 360..

Discussion in 'Upcoming Games Discussion' started by ORANGE, 3 Aug 2005.

1. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

Okay probably already put up somewhere on here once but, is anyone planing on getting it? I might assuming cash flow picks back up that would only be for a couple of games as of right now (including this one so hawt). If more CDL were to be playing on live I might be more likely to go out and get one.

2. Sentrosi

Sentrosi Protocol Officer Officer

Officer
    Problem with the xBox, for me at least, is that I completely and utterly suck at FPS games on a console. I have yet to beat Halo2.

3. 500 for a box that will sit on my floor....i think not

4. Sentrosi

Officer
    Actually, $299.

5. Agree with the suk at FPS's on joystick, though for some reason I could actually play Halo on Xbox. I utterly suck trying to play Killzone on PS2. Great thing though, Xbox 360 is full USB2 compatible so any kb\mouse should work?

6. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    Console's just dont do it for me. Only thing I play on them is Tony Hawk and GTA

7. Jouster

Jouster DragonWolf

I suck at FPS games on a console, but I like the feel of the Xbox controller over the PS2 cramp factory controller ;) I'll take X 4tw ktnx

8. Sentrosi

Officer
    Sports games on consoles do own PC sports games though.

9. Last I heard was somewhere around $450, where you getting $299?

And honestly, if the fuking thing would play PC Games it would be the greatest gaming rig ever and for only $500. But alas, they aren't that smart :(

10. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

the $299 was just leaked by walmart accidently and you can already hook up a keyboard mouse to your xbox.

11. I have to get it... working with Bungie, remember?

On a more professional note, it's important mainly because my game will be released on both PC and X360 through Xbox Live's interconnected network, and it's just simpler for me to see how the system will change with the new consolse (compared to Xbox 1).

12. Ingwë

Ingwë DragonWolf<BR>The Goose!

I've learned from this generation that I should just wait for each system to develop a large game library before choosing. It is one thing for a game to gather much hype, while it is another for it to earn that praise.

If I had to decide which system I would get based on what is set out for release, the Xbox 360 would be on the bottom of the list. I think I may just purchase a Nintendo Revolution. Super Smash Brothers, Zelda, etc. make it worth it, not to mention the ability to download games from NES era up to the Game Cube.