1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

Yeah for Blizzards!!!

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by Mignonne, 20 Dec 2006.

1. we have not had one for a while :) visibility is about a block atm :) its just supposed to get worse!!! :) oh and did i mention that our lovely school disctric is cheap with their snow days! i guess they figure its the last day before school and its only a half day so they still are going on with school for the day :)

now me personally am not worried, its all the other idiot drivers out there that have not ever seen snow (just moved in from california sort of thing) that drives me nuts.

by the end of the day they are predicting we will have upwards of 18 inches of snow or so :) i will post a pic when we get something accumulative on the ground :) they are saying by the end of the storm we COULD have up to two feet, if we got a foot i would be suprised :) but hey, stranger things have happened, the weather men could be right on this one :) or it could stall out over us, and we could end up with tons more than they said, or just the blowing, blinding snow that you cant see in and nothing on the ground :) :)

i almost feel sorry for the weather men when they are wrong, but hey, didnt they go to school for this stuff?? and geesh, they get paid and never fired no matter what they predict!!! :) gotta love that kind of a job :)

2. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

This forum just got hit by a smiley blizzard!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hope everyone stays safe and warm there :thumbsup:

3. Tbeast

Tbeast Recruitment Officer Officer Elder

Officer
    mom says she wants pics :)

4. hmm was 82 today here i was on the boat with no shirt and just shorts..... was kinda chilly here too :D

5. Hamma

Hamma Commanding Officer Officer

Officer
    ugh h8 for snow! Havent got any here yet this year :D

6. well we have a few feet :) and snow drifts that are really really big atm :) and its still snowing, not going anywhere anytime soon, i can tell you that for sure :)

everything is closed, the malls, shopping centers and everything else inbetween :)

7. We got about 4-5 inches here in Albuquerque all of yesterday.

Let me tell you. Driving a muscle car with summer performance tires in the snow is an interesting experience.

8. well the official from the news says we got 20.5 inches, but i will have pics of our snow later, we have to literally go and shovel out. but we still are not going to be able to go anywhere :) whoot! :) we got lots more in our yard :) so i dont know where they take these totals from.

just west of us about 15 miles they got 52 inches :) wowzers that is alot. around here though we have a few snow drifts up to 4 feet :) i will see if i can find some to take pictures in the snow of :)

gotta go get dressed for the weather :) guess instead of the gym today i am going ot get my workout shoveling snow!! :) got snow anyone? i can send it :) *grins* truckloads here, we were just discussing where we were going to shovel it all too :) cause well... there really is not anywhere to send the snow :) should be fun!!

9. Wowza Migsy~!

Here in MN we're getting freezing rain (yuk) I'd rather get snow...

Oh well... throw a log on the fire, pour rum into your egg-nog and relax~!
    ;^)

~PM~