1. Hello! You are currently viewing our community as a guest. Register today and apply to be a member of one of the longest standing gaming communities around. Once you have registered learn about our team and how to apply!

zeroservers.net

Discussion in 'General Open/Public Discussion' started by bobm, 29 Jan 2005.

1. Sup,

I looked in your forum and didn't see anything about advertising.
    I would like to introduce you to a Game Server Company called Zeroservers.net. We have 3.0 Dual Xeon and 2.8 Dual Xeon processor machines with 2 GB ram. Our Network is comprised of 9 backbones in the US. Server prices start at $25 monthly..... Example: Days of Defeat 12 Player server for $25 Monthly. 12 Player Counter strike and CS source servers for $25 Monthly, 14 Player Tactical ops for $25 monthly, 14 Player Unreal Tournament for $25 monthly, Raven Shield 12 Player for $45 monthly....UT2k4 14 player $25...HL2 and many more games ...PAIN KILLER comes this week....!!!!!

All Game Servers recieve FREE Redirect Server and FREE Web Hosting. Order a $35 server and recieve a FREE Team Speak Server . Game Switching now available, Support forum, live support with msn AIM messengers on line to help....FREE CPanel for Web Hosting And Free ZPanel for Stop and Start with every server....

We have two Locations: Dallas, Texas and Washington DC... and Chicago coming soon !!!

If you have a server and want to switch, we can FTP to FTP for you ( ie transfer your old server to our location of your choice) ...This would save you alot of time ..........................Here is the link to our site

http://www.zeroservers.net/

We Want YOU as Our Customer. Please Come and see us.
    Hope I dont offend anyone by making this post..I will not make any more threads like this

Thank you for your time

2. Loser

BTW, it is spelled receive.

3. Mmmmm, I want to print this post out and rub it all over my body. It's just that good.

4. DonkeySmiler

DonkeySmiler Eater of Gnomish Persons DragonWolf

You had me at "Sup"!

Where do I sign up??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

5. *BEEEEEEP*

Sorry no one is available to take your bot-generated response.
    Please leave a message and we'll promptly ignore it and pretend you never posted

*BEEEEEEPP*

6. sure thing....lol let me plug in first

7. Sputters

Sputters DragonWolf<br>Invisible Shorts<br>AKA Black DragonWolf

You are the Weakest link...............Goodbye

8. Now now, the person is trying to make a buck and provide a service. We may never use it but the best course of action would to ignore the post and let it die a quiet death. :)

9. Oh..you mean like this thread?

:D

10. Yes exactly like that thread. :D

11. ORANGE

ORANGE DragonWolf

I repeat fie unto you both.